prosila bi za pomoč in sicer bi mela do sobote rada natisnjeno eno majico. pa me zanima ka mi priporočate za tiskarne z dokaj realno ceno..Majica pa je za rojstni dan.

Komentarji (8)

S klikom na gumb Komentiraj se strinjate s pravili komentiranja.
me

prosila bi za pomoč in sicer bi mela do sobote rada natisnjeno eno majico. pa me zanima ka mi priporočate za tiskarne z dokaj realno ceno..Majica pa je za rojstni dan.

žaže

Jaz sem vedno naročal pri http://www.majice.si/. Cena je 4.76€ pri 3 majicah je tudi poštnina brezplačna. Paket pride že naslednji dan, majice pa so zelo kvalitetne.

tisk na majice (nepreverjen)

Tisk samo ene majice te bo kar drago prišel, verjetno cca 10-20 € / majico. Veliko bolj se splača tiskati več majic hkrati. Povprečne cene se sicer gibljejo med 0,4-50€ / kos... Ja, so kar razlike: https://omisli.si/nasvet-strokovnjaka/tisk/tisk-na-majice-povprecne-cen…

GHDSPORTS APK

The content of your article page is very good, I find the content quite good and helpful to me, thank you for Ghd sports APK

madere

@POLOKWANE,WITBANK SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION+27660432483 IN MPUMALANGA,LIMPOPO,UK,KUWAIT, Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve e, Harare, Namibia, Windhoek, Botswana to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 20 years old, WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4. AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money,defaced money and stained bank notes with anti breeze

madere

$$$JOIN ILLUMINATI UGANDA,SUDAN AND GET RICHES +27660432483 in UGANDA, SOUTH AFRICA SASOLBURG SEBOKENG MAYTON ATI vanderbijlpark- albert on ,AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL, BRUNEI, BULGARIA,BURKINA FASO, BURMA, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CAMEROON, CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL ERITREA, ESTONIA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GABON, GAMBIA,THE GEORGIA, GERMANY, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GUYANA,HAITI, HOLY SEE, HONDURAS, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, INDIA, INDONESIA, IRAN, IRAQ, IRELAND,ISRAEL, ITALY, JAMAICA, JAPAN, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KIRIBATI, KOREA, NORTH, SOUTH,KOSOVO, KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LAOS, LATVIA, LEBANON, LESOTHO, LIBERIA, LIBYA, LIECHTENSTEIN,LITHUANIA, LUXEMBOURG, MACAU, MACEDONIA, MADAGASCAR, MALAWI, MALAYSIA, MALDIVES, MALI,MALTA, MARSHALL ISLANDS, MAURITANIA, MAURITIUS, MEXICO, MICRONESIA, MOLDOVA, MONACO,MONGOLIA, MONTENEGRO, MOROCCO, MOZAMBIQUE, NAMIBIA, NAURU, NEPAL, NETHERLANDS,NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, NEW ZEALAND, NICARAGUA, NIGER, NIGERIA, NORTH KOREA, NORWAY, OMAN,PAKISTAN, PALAU, PALESTINIAN, TERRITORIES, PANAMA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PARAGUAY, PERU,PHILIPPINES, , PORTUGAL, QATAR, ROMANIA, RUSSIA, RWANDA, SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS, SAINT LUCIA, SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, SAMOA, SAN MARINO, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SAUDI ARABIA, SENEGAL, SERBIA, SEYCHELLES, SIERRA LEONE, SINGAPORE, SINT MAARTEN, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA,SOLOMON ISLANDS, SOMALIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SOUTH SUDAN, SPAIN, SRI LANKA, SUDAN,SURINAME, SWAZILAND, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, SYRIA, TAIWAN, TAJIKISTAN, TANZANIA, THAILAND,TIMOR-LESTE, TOGO, TONGA, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, TUNISIA, TURKEY, TURKMENISTAN, TUVALU, UGANDA,UKRAINE, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UNITED KINGDOM, URUGUAY, UZBEKISTAN, VANUATU, VENEZUELA,VIETNAM, YEMEN, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE. Hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing priest abuba has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remebered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord baphomet and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i have i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated i was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of money which is $15million dollars and was deposited into my bank account at first i thought it was to the illuminati here is your chance to join because freemason is not just free but what you gain from it that makes if free so don’t waste your time because if you believe on those crooks that took my money then you will remain poor and mind you to join you will need to pay just only $150000 to join and another $1500 for the flights and all other inquires needed, which is making it $300000 in total…. so contact them now and you will all be free like a bird and also you will be rich and famous ana total joke until when the banks came to visit me in my home and they were congratulating me that my account is filled up with a large of money so if you need help and you want to be initiated also ind they will also restore your heart desire… contact them now at… brotherhoodtemple12 or you call there agent at whatspp +27660432483 Email: [email protected] FacebookTwitterGoogle+Shareall

madere

@POLOKWANE,WITBANK SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION+27660432483 IN MPUMALANGA,LIMPOPO,UK,KUWAIT, Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve e, Harare, Namibia, Windhoek, Botswana to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is 20 years old, WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X OXIDE, A4. AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the cleaning of black money,defaced money and stained bank notes with anti breeze

legitbristol2

Kaufen Sie einen echten und echten Reisepass (Website..https: //worlddocumenservices.com). Führerschein-ID-Karten Whatsap-Kontakt: +43 681-20883220Wir bieten nur hochwertige Originalausweise und Reisepass, Visum, Fahren anLizenz, ID-KARTEN, Heiratsurkunden, Diplome usw. kaufen jetzt qualitativ hochwertige Wehaben die besten HOLOGRAMME UND DUPLIZIERMASCHINEN Mit über13 Millionen unserer Dokumente sind weltweit im Umlauf.Kontakt E-Mails: =========== [email protected] Unterstützung: =========== [email protected] ....... https: //worlddocumenservices.com/Website ....... https: //worlddocumenservices.com/Whatsap-Kontakt: +43 681-20883220-IDs scannen-ja…-HOLOGRAMME: IDENTISCH-BARCODES: IDS SCAN-UV: JA-PassFAKE IDS MIT SCHNELLEM VERSAND - E-MAIL-UNTERSTÜTZUNGGefälschte IDs Over State-Führerscheinkarten und State IDKarten verfügbar. Inklusive staatlichem Führerscheinhologramm und Magnetstreifenoder Barcode auf der Rückseite. 2 Werktage Versandauftrag (Versand undHandhabung). Die BESTEN authentischen gefälschten IDs im Web.Gleiche Qualität, hohe Auflösung, die das Department of Motor Vehicles verwendet.Senden Sie die aktuelle JPG- oder GIF-Datei der aktuellen Lizenz mit Bildund Änderungen in NAME, DOB, LIZENZNUMMER, EINSCHRÄNKUNGEN usw.Wir produzieren die beste gefälschte ID online. Wir verkaufen gefälschte IDs für Großbritannien und die EU.Australische gefälschte ID und gefälschte IDs für viele andere Länder von gefälschtenPässe zu gefälschten Führerscheinen zu gefälschten Kontoauszügen haben wir IhreIdentifikationsbedarf abgedeckt. Unsere gefälschten IDs enthalten alle Sicherheitsfunktionenwie echte Hologramme, ultraviolette Wasserzeichen, Tiefdruck,Spezialpapier, Leuchtstofffarben, RFID-Chips, Strichcodes entsprechendIhre Daten und mehr. Unsere gefälschten Ausweise sind identisch mit der realen Nrandere Seite bietet Ihnen diese Qualität, wir sind die besten.Neue Identität schützt Ihre Privatsphäre und nimmt Ihre Freiheit zurück.Kontakt E-Mails: =========== [email protected] Unterstützung: =========== [email protected] ....... https: //worlddocumenservices.com/———————————————-Zögern Sie nicht, uns zu irgendeinem Zeitpunkt und zu jeder Zeit per E-Mail oder Anruf zu kontaktierenDISKRETION.ABSCHNITTE:KAUFEN Sie echte und originelle PASSPORTEHolen Sie sich echte und originelle Pässe USA (USA)Holen Sie sich echte und originale australische Pässe (Australien)Holen Sie sich echte und originale belgische Pässe (Belgien)Holen Sie sich einen echten und originalen brasilianischen Pass (Brasilien)Holen Sie sich echte und original kanadische Pässe (Kanada)Holen Sie sich echte und originelle Pässe von Finnland (Finnland)